Drinking water testing according to the Drinking Water Ordinance (TrinkwV
Water for human consumption is called drinking water, and is the most important foodstuff we have.
To guarantee tap water is safe all the way until it reaches your tap, the German Drinking Water Ordinance requires that water be tested by the water utility. However, since the water can also flow through the pipeline network within a building (and therefore through dilapidated lines, dead zones, boilers, etc.) in some cases it can make sense to complete additional water testing. Hot water must also be tested for legionella if the building is used for commercial purposes (renting). Contact us, we will be happy to advise you!
- We have qualified samplers with the necessary certifications in accordance with the Drinking Water Ordinance, who are integrated into the quality management system of our laboratory and work with us as their primary occupation. Sampling is carried out under the regulations of DIN EN ISO 19458.
- Microbiological and chemical analysis of drinking water (hot and cold water) according to the Drinking Water Ordinance
- Stagnatin sampling
- Water metre testing
- Leginella testing
- Hygiene apprvals after working on building systems
- Preventative testing befre installing a water dispenser and annual controlling
- Planning required sampling in consideration of legally prescribed testing intervals; we keep your recurring deadlines in mind.
- Notifying responsible persons and transmitting testing results to the Health Authority electronically upon request.
- Advising on the company owner or other owner obligations
If you have any questions on these analyses, please contact our laboratory team at: email@example.com