Effects on humans and the environment
Solving problems and answering different questions related to the environment are essential, and can be ensured quickly, reliably and inexpensively by our qualified laboratory.
Everything from a single source! What we offer you:
- Sampling of: drinking water, cooling water, alloys, refractory materials, waste, ambient air and building contaminants
- Mechanical sample preparation
- Accredited analysis and quality assurance
- Assessments and classifications
- Individual consulting
To protect the environment, we analyze the following kinds of samples:
- Soil and construction rubble
- Wastes and recyclable products
- Scrap timber
- Asbestos and artificial mineral fibres (AMF)
- We also complete standard analyses, such as under the LAGA, DepV, BBodSchV, AltholzV, RCL, concrete aggressiveness, etc.
- Waste and cooling water
- Running / surface water
Assessments / classifications
- Water hazard ratings
- Environmental impact
- Waste classification (AVV, ADR etc.)
- Hazard classifications
Our test reports for standard analyses of environmental matrices, specified for instance by the Deponieverordnung (DepV – Landfill Ordinance) or the Bundesbodenschutzverordnung (BbodSchV – Federal Soil Protection Ordinance), contain conformity assessments according to current environmental laws, ordinances and directives. Upon request, we can also compare the analytic results for your samples to the specific initial limit values for landfills of waste disposal companies. In addition, we can also save your specific limit values lists (for example) from discharge permits.
If you have any questions on these analyses, please contact our laboratory team at: email@example.com