Horn & Co Analytics GmbH is listed as a drinking water testing agency for microbiological and chemical analyses according to the Drinking Water Ordinance as a drinking water testing agency for microbiological and chemical analyses, and is licensed as a microbiological laboratory under the Infection Protection Law (IfSG). Modern laboratory equipment and experienced and qualified personnel ensure we can offer a broad range of testing: in addition to classic water testing (drinking water / bathing water), we also offer different hygiene services for clinics, senior and nursing care homes.
- Microbiological-hygiene testing of disinfecting agent dosing systems based on the recommendations of the Disinfectant Commission of the VAH (VAH Hyg Med 2013 38-3)
- Microbiological-hygiene testing of washing machines using bioindicators under the RKI and VAH
- Microbiological testing of RDGs (such as bedpan cleaning systems) using different bioindicators according to CEN ISO/TW 15883-5:2005
- Sterilisation controlling of hot air sterilizers and autoclaves using different bioindicators according to CEN ISO/TW 15883-5:2005
- Microbiological-hygiene testing of single and multi-tank dishwashers (DIN 10510:2013; DIN 10512:2008)
- Microbiological-hygiene testing of endoscopes (MIQ 22:2005)
- Hygienic environmental testing via migration tests and airborne germ measurements (working and storage areas, ventilation systems) according to DIN 10313-3:1997 and VDI 6022, sheet 1
In addition, we are happy to support you in sampling, and can provide you not only the test specimens you need, but also full instructions as well. Our qualified staff can also carry out sampling in accordance with regulations.
If you have any questions on these analyses, please contact our laboratory team at: email@example.com