Industrial cleaning & suction vehicles
Your specialist in wet and dry suction
The Horn & Co. Group has many years of experience in performing cleaning and suction work in the steel industry.
Regular and professional cleaning is important to ensure the service life and mechanical function of your equipment and associated infrastructure components.
As a service provider, we offer our service team, an industrial suction vehicle and specialized equipment for your needs. We can quickly and reliably remove contamination from your equipment and systems.
Flexible, fast, reliable and comprehensive services
For us, offering a fully comprehensive package of services from a single source means not only our own services, but also a comprehensive disposal concept. This includes all issues relevant under waste law, as well as logistical handling, consulting and analysis.
Our service team can use specialized equipment to ensure optimal results even in difficult to access areas.
Specialty disposal company in accordance with Sec. 56 KrWG / AbfG,
DIN EN ISO 9001:2015,
DIN EN ISO 14001:2015
- Suctioning and blowing off dry and wet materials
- Suctioning with 96 % vacuum power
- Suctioning of: crane systems, catalytic converters, slags, powders, cable ducts and lines, conveyor belts, roof gravel, furnace vessels, etc.
- Efficient suction power, even with heavy media
- Blowing off with 1 bar pressure
- Hi-Lift (filling big bags and tipping them into a container)
- Vacuum pressure: 1 bar
- Suction volume without load: approx. 9,000 m³ / hr.
- Max. power intake: approx. 200 kW